返回职位列表 Support Engineer-北京-00346
|公司/部门:||FreeWheel - Engineering||职位类别:||客服及支持||工作时间:||全职|
• We seek a passionate and highly motivated Service Engineer to help our clients understand, use, and troubleshoot our market-changing technologies. Our customers integrate our technology with a wide variety of other systems – this includes ad serving systems, financial systems, content management systems and reporting databases – resulting in what can be a complex technical ecosystem.
• As the front line of client interaction, this position is also tasked with developing and sharing best practices across FreeWheel, helping to define product improvements, training customers, assisting with various documentation needs, customer support systems and process – all geared at aiding client adoption and better use of FreeWheel’s products.
• Technical Support at FreeWheel is not just about resetting logins. Our flagship product, MRM, allows a complex set of business rules to be set in place in order to smoothly automate sales rights decision, ad selection and delivery and advanced reporting. Our latest product, RPM, allows a highly complex set of business rules to be set in place in order to smoothly automate media sales and invoice processes. This means helping our clients understand why certain behaviors are occurring and can involve a variety of different types of investigations, forcing you to understand both business and technical considerations.
• For the right candidate, this position will allow for tremendous growth opportunities as FreeWheel continues to scale as the lead player in helping enterprise companies run their businesses from pitch to pay. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Service Engineering and the position is based in Beijing.
• You have solid communication skills – this position requires significant amount of client interaction.
• You think creatively and solve problems actively. This is not a position where solutions will be spoon fed to the team.
• You have solid data analysis and technical troubleshooting skills.
• You can balance multiple requests/issues without getting overwhelmed and prioritize accordingly. Need to take On Call duty during weekends from time to time.
• Fresh graduate is a plus; working experience must be less than 3 years.
• Internet technology background, technical support experience is a plus.
• Experience using Zendesk, JIRA or other support system is a plus.
• In addition, we highly value individuals who are:
• Super smart and excited about learning…but are ego-free and know when to seek guidance or input.
• Self-motivated, comfortable working independently, and at home in a startup.
• Optimistic with a strong sense of humor.
• Genuinely intrigued by the opportunity to help reshape television as we know it.