返回职位列表 Senior Network Engineer---OPS-北京-00540
• Monitor all infrastructure components, applications and provide emergency response
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Implement Production/Corporate network environments including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc
• Ability to provide off-hours coverage and willingness to be on call
• Some travel required to different office locations world-wide
• 5 years of administering production network environment.
• Knowledge of networking technologies such as Cisco ASA 5500 series Firewall, Cisco ASR routers, Nexus 5000 series, 3925E ISR, 3750X, 3560, Brocade 2848 RT.
• Experience with WLAN technologies from Cisco (Aruba is a plus).
• Knowledge of various internetworking protocols such as TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, SNMP.
• Familiar with network and system management/analytic tools such as Solarwinds Orion and LEM, distributed sniffer such as Gigastore and stand alone network analysis tools like Wireshark.
• Familiarity with monitoring systems such as Nagios, Orion, iPmonitor, or Netflow Collector
• Good English, both written and verbal communication
• BS or Master’s in Computer Science, Information System, Electrical Engineering, or closely related.
• Knowledge of SLB/GSLB technologies such as Citrix Netscaler, A10 Networks or F5 Networks is a plus.
• Experience working in online advertising, online media, or closely related field is a plus.
• CCNP, CCIE certification is a plus.