返回职位列表 Product Manager-北京-00665
• - Partner with various functions including product, engineering, OPS, advisory services and client solutions to successfully position products and features for successful client use
• - Help to align investment of resources with strategic direction
• - Proactively identify potential improvements to development processes, evaluate solutions and then roll out any changes
• - Participate in the full product enhancement lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prioritization of enhancement requests through design and oversight of implementation
• - Position may require minimal travel (including international)
• - Minimum 3-5 years of experience in SaaS design/development or product management with successful history of delivering customer-oriented, complex solutions in a fast-moving environment, ideally in the digital advertising space
• - Ability to inspire, influence, and motivate members in product and other functions to advocate for your informed product decisions
• - Extraordinary business judgment, team management, communication and interpersonal skills that result in the ability to work effectively and efficiently within the leadership team and with a sophisticated customer base and business partners.
• - Ability to quickly learn and understand the strategic, process, financial and technical dimensions of our business and operate comfortably in all areas
• - Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, influence team members and lead initiatives across multiple (i.e. global) locations
• - Participate as a functional leader in all strategic planning processes
• - Unparalleled analytical and problem-solving skills. You must have an ability to invent creative solutions to complex business problems with a very high degree of attention to detail.
• - Outstanding communication skills. You must have the ability to present intricate and complex concepts and details in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
• - Previous experience as a software engineer is preferred
• - A bachelor's or graduate level degree is required. A background in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a closely related field is strongly preferred. An advanced degree is also a plus.